• Hallo!

Hat schon mal jemand "ConvertToPDF" ausprobiert?
    https://github.com/bluewaysw/pcge…lude/ps2pdf.goh
    Den Befehl und die Datei gab es früheren SDKs noch nicht.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Description:
    | Takes the ps name (with .PS), drops to DOS and converts
    | Returns any error from dropping to DOS
    |
    | Inputs:
    | char *name

Grüße
    Jörg

There are two rules in life:
    1. Never give out all of the information.

• Moin Jörg.
    Dieses ps2pdf gibt es auch in Linux. Dosemu und somit Geos kann es benutzen, um damit in PDF zu drucken. Funzt wunderbar.
    OK! Hat wahrscheinlich nichts mit deinem Thema zu tun, aber ich mein ja nur... 8)

Gruß Achim

PC/GEOS unter Linux in der DOSEMU = UNSCHLAGBAR!

• Hi Jörg,

It is a Geos-file, belonging to the last project at Breadbox, to create a PDF-printer in Geos. I can't recall if it is the geodes or the systemfile? We made it to work at Breadbox, but it relies on the DOS Ghostscript converter. The idea was to create a "draft" PDF-printer that will create "true" PDF-files with the DOS software that would be editable in a PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat. The next step (much later on) would be to create a true Geos Ghostscript converter. We made it work, and the file was editable in Adobe Acrobat in Windows, for example.
    If i recall correctly, it would work like this: First you print the document to a Ghostscript Postscript file, then you open in the Geodes converter windows, and enter the name of the .ps-file. Next step is to click on the DO IT-button, and the software will scroll out to DOS and convert the PS-file to a PDF. The PDF-file will then be found in the DOSRoom-Folder.
    This works in DOSBox and pure DOS.

If you use DOSBox in Windows or Linux you can still print it to a PS-file and then use Windows or Linux to convert it to PDF-file.

Greetings,
    Hans

• If you use DOSBox in Windows or Linux you can still print it to a PS-file and then use Windows or Linux to convert it to PDF-file.

This is the way i am using.
    I am using PDFCreator Version 1.7.3
    In Windows I am starting following batch.

@ echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\PDFCreator.exe" /IF"C:\ENS413\DOCUMENT\DRUCKEN\DRUCKEN.PS" /OF"C:\ENS413\DOCUMENT\DRUCKEN\DRUCKEN.PDF" /OpenOF
    Greetings, Frank

Geos + Lenovo Ideapad 5 = Aufbruch in eine neue Galaxie