NewDeal Hot Tip 1913
Customizing Tool Bars in NewWrite
Did you know you could customize the tool bars to fit
your needs? You can move individual tools or sections of tool bars to new
locations. For instance, if you use the spell checker all the time and
it would be more convenient to have the spell checker button on the top,
left hand side of your page with your drawing tools, you can move it there,
by following these simple directions:
- Display the Style Sheet Tool bar by selecting Customize
Tool Bars from the Options menu.
- Click Spell Check.
- Click Move Tool Group.
- Click Drawing Tools Area (Left Side).
- Click Apply.
- Click Nudge left/top to move it to the top, left hand
side of your document next to the ruler.
- Click close, to close the Move Tool Group box.
- Click close, to close the Customize Tool Bars box.
Return to Index
Last Modified 7 Mar 1999