NewDeal Hot Tip 1912
Using the Thesaurus in NewWrite
Did you know that NewWrite has a built in Thesaurus? NewWrite
gives you a thesaurus of over 41,000 words so you can look up
To use the NewWrite Thesaurus
- Select the word you want to look up.
- Choose Thesaurus from the Edit menu.
- If more than one definition for the current word appears in the
Definitions For box, select the definition you want.
- Select the synonym you want in the Synonyms for This Definition box.
- Click Replace to replace the selected word in the text with the current
word in the dialog box. NewWrite replaces the text.
Return to Index
Last Modified 7 Mar 1999