NewDeal Hot Tip 1505
Copy and Paste from Windows 95 or 98
You can copy and paste text from Windows 95 or 98 directly into
- Make sure you run NewDeal from a Windows 95 shortcut and
that Alt+Tab is enabled as your task switching hot key to get
from NewDeal back to Windows.
- In NewDeal, open the document you wish to paste into and
position the insertion point at the right location for the paste.
- Press Alt+Tab to switch back to Windows. Copy the desired
text to the Windows 95 clipboard.
- Click the right mouse button on the NewDeal button on
the Windows task bar.
- Choose Edit from the menu, then Paste.
- Finally, click the left mouse button on the NewDeal button
on the task bar.
Return to Index
Last Modified 2 Mar 1999